- Velvet Matte Lip Stain: This lip stain is actually pretty moisturizing and provides such a good pigment of color. I like that it has the matte finish to it, but it goes on smooth so it doesn’t dry out your lips. My favorite color so far is the second one from the right. It is the perfect nude color for me personally. These can be found at Victorias Secret.
- Aveda Dry Remedy Oil: This oil is a life saver for us blondies out there (or really anyone) to help keep your hair soft and healthy. Something I love about this oil is it is all natural and it really gets into your hair follicles instead of sitting on top like many other kinds tend to do. My small bottle lasts me FOREVER since you really only need a few drops for your hair. You can also use it on your body as well. This is something I always keep stocked for my hair products.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: I know I’ve said this before, but Id on’t know how I lived without dry shampoo before?! My hair is super course so I typically only wash it about twice a week unless I’m doing a lot of swimming in the summer time or activities that would cause it to get dirty. It saves on style time for me each morning and also helps so I don’t have to use heat tools on it everyday because my curls will last me at least 3-4 days. I’ve used this dry shampoo the past couple of years and absolutely love it. I’ve tried to venture out and try different brands, both high-end and department store and I always go back to this one. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling gritty, it just really gives it that fresh look and smell. This can be found at a ton of places: Ulta, Meijer, Wal-Mart, Marshalls, etc.)
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Foundation: I’ve always swore by the Estee Lauder Double-Wear foundation and don’t get me wrong, I still love that foundation, but I was looking for something that was still the medium-full coverage, but more of a lightweight feel. This Philosophy foundation hit the nail on the head. I love the coverage it provides while not feeling ‘cakey’ at all. Not to mention, who doesn’t love a make-up that has SPF, anti-aging benefits and helps with evening skin tone? I purchased this from Ulta and will definitely be using this for quite some time as it it a winner in my book.
- Versace Yellow Diamond: This is my all-time favorite perfume that I’ve used the past few years. I feel like before I started using this, I would get sick of perfumes so quick and have to change them up all the time. I can say though that I don’t feel like I will ever get sick of this one or at least I hope not! It has a very fresh and clean smell to it that works well with me. Isn’t it crazy how perfumes work with everyone’s body differently? My mom started using this as well and it smells a little different on her than it does me, but regardless, I still love it. This can be found all over and most times I’m able to snag it on sale from Marshalls or TJ Maxx.
- Rodan & Fields Amp Roller: I have used Rodan & Fields skincare products the past couple of years and have loved them so far. It is really beneficial because they offer four different premium skincare regimens to help with a variety of skincare needs. They have one for acne, dark spots, sensitive skin and anti-aging. Since I don’t have any of the other skin concerns I started with the anti-aging. The results I have seen from past users are incredible. I don’t miss a morning or night without using my moisturizer and eye cream. I also love this little amp roller tool that kicks your regimen up a couple of notches. It has little non-abrasive needles on it and you simply tone your skin beforehand and roll this over your face for about 5 minutes. I was a little nervous to use this at first, but it really isn’t a big deal. It is just a little uncomfortable in the beginning, but definitely not unbearable. Those needles open up your pores where you then use a night serum before you put on the night cream. with your pores being open it allows the serum and night cream to really get into your skin and work properly for corrections. I typically use this 1-2 times per week.
These are just a few of my favorite products that I thought I would share with all of you. Do you like these sort of posts? If so, what are some other items or spotlights you would like to see?! I’d love to hear your feedback!
Have a great Thursday!